Ethics in the Title Industry (Updated 2021)
Unethical behavior can negatively impact your career and your Company’s productivity, growth, reputation and even employee retention.
Ethics in the Title Industry Objectives:
- Discover the different authorities who regulate and enforce ethical behavior
- Learn tips to avoid pressure and temptation
- Recognize common fraud schemes
- Learn how the ALTA Best Practices enforce ethical behavior
- Practice establishing a personal and company code of ethics
Self-study course with chapters and corresponding course quiz. Most students complete the course within two hours - Access expires one year from the date of enrollment
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course, a student will be able to download a certificate of course completion.
Continuing Education Credit
Credit is available in certain states.
Members: $150 / Non-Members: $225
- To access the course materials, click on the Contents header or the Access Course button.
- We recommend using up-to-date versions of Chrome, Firefox or Edge for the best user experience. Some buttons or tabs may not display properly in out-of-date browsers.
- Launch and read materials. Materials can be printed for future reference. Please review chapter materials before taking the quiz.
- Take the quiz. You will have two chances to successfully pass.
- Print your completion certificate. If you receive a 70% or higher grade you can print a certificate of achievement.
- If you require CE credits you must take a 50 question, multiple choice, written final exam (additional exam fee applies). After completing the online coursework, please proceed to the ALTA website to purchase the final exam. If you pass the final exam with a 70% or higher grade, your grade will be reported to the Department of Insurance and you will receive a CE certificate. More information can be found on our website.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|