Title 201 - Intermediate Title Concepts
- In-depth learning for the title professional
- Level up from Title 101
- Expand your industry knowledge
- Self-study course with chapters and corresponding quizzes
- Most students complete the course within two or three months - Access expires one year from the date of enrollment
Title 201 Objectives:
- Broaden and deepen the knowledge gained in Title 101
- Provide an in-depth understanding of real estate principles as they relate to title insurance underwriting and closing transactions
- Enhance growth opportunities for title insurance professionals
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course, a student will be able to download a certificate of course completion.
Continuing Education Credit
Credit is available in certain states.
Members: $199 / Non-Members: $299