Understanding Commercial Transactions
- Overview of commercial transactions in the title industry
- Designed to assist employees to transition from residential to commercial
- A comprehensive resource for those already working in the commercial arena
- An extensive understanding and use of ALTA Policy Forms and endorsements
- Self-study course with chapters and corresponding quizzes
- Most students complete the course within two or three months - Access expires one year from the date of enrollment
- Prepare the student with the fundamental processes of commercial transactions
- Expand the knowledge base of those handling these complex transactions
- Develop core critical skills for navigating the commercial side of the business
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course, a student will be able to download a certificate of course completion.
Continuing Education Credit
Credit is pending in certain states.
Members: $249 / Non-Members: $349
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|